Thursday, September 1, 2011

PREMIERE! - TURNABOUT REMINISCENCE: Act 4 (The Conclusion)

Photobucket

This project has been in production for over a year now.  It is with elation (and some concluding sadness) that I present the final presentation of TURNABOUT REMINISCENCE - A Miles Edgeworth Story.  It has been through this production that I have not only grown as a director, mixing editor, and voice actress, but also met some of the most amazing people I have ever come to know.  I'd like to take a moment to thank the many folks who - without their assistance - this would've never been possible:

Pam and P.J. - My folks from the days of Chronicles.  I'm very lucky that you guys stuck by my side.  Your continued support and talent is so much more appreciated than you know.

True Blue - Papa! XD  You're still my favorite "old man," not to mention coming to the rescue as Miles Edgeworth back during Act 2!  I owe you one!  Thank you for everything :)

Jason - Oh, bossman...the Depp to my Burton. :)    You've been with me since the beginning, before 3DF even had a name!  Gumshoe was a cursed character before you stepped up to the plate.  Thank you, so much, for saying yes.  Your talent and friendship, there are no words.  I thank you, sir, and bow to you. ::does so::

Rina - I think I still remember the first day I received your audition, the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  You've earned your way to becoming a veteran, playing everyone from Kay to Maya, and all in-between and to come.  I couldn't ask for a better friend and voice actress.  <3 "Auntie Franny" ;)

James - ...Edgeworth.  My brilliant, amazing, official-head-canon Miles Edgeworth. :)  I can't play the game any longer without thinking of your voice.  Like I said previously to Rina, I still remember the Caps Lock email you sent when I shared that I was stepping into the Gyakuten Kenji pool.  It feels like yesterday that we recorded your "callback" of the JFA Airport scene.  In the past year, you've totally been my sanity and best friend throughout the entire process.  Love ya, Lil' Brother!

And of course, cliche as it is, I know why artists do it: my family.  The 3 D's in the group's name to attest to their awesomeness.  Dad and David, who have both joined the "L.A. Forensics and Courthouse Team." via TR.  Mom, the best Narrator ever: from playing the games with me to recording after long days of work for both of us.  Love you all, always will.

(...yeah, I'm a writer; I never do anything short and sweet. ;))


CAST
(In Order of Appearance)

Denise Kelter
NARRATOR

James Hall
MILES EDGEWORTH

Rina Adachi
KAY FARADAY

P.J. Simmers
Det. TYRELL BADD

Faith Kelter
FRANZISKA VON KARMA

Pam Larson
CALISTO YEW

Jason Marnocha
Det. DICK GUMSHOE

True Blue
The JUDGE

Special Cameo Appearance by Mark Ryan Anderson as Phoenix Wright.  Director/Mixing by Faith Kelter.  Sound Effects from Court-Records.net and SoundDogs.com; Music from the Gyakuten Kenji soundtrack and orchestral albums.

Gyakuten Kenji belongs to Capcom; we are - as always - in this for the fun.  Please support the GK/Saiban series in the States by purchasing the game, available for the Nintendo DS.  Want Edgeworth's continuing adventures localized?  Be sure to sign the online petition to bring GK2 to North America!

No comments:

Post a Comment