Monday, March 26, 2012

3DF Downtime Update

Hey there, 3DF fans.

It had been brought to my attention tonight after someone tried to listen to For the Love of Stella that the links had become unavailable. This is due to many of our projects being turned off by 4Shared, due to the music that was used in the Black Butler projects.

The issue has been taken care of and all projects are now currently up and running. I want to once again make clear, however, that I'm running a non-profit group. We make absolutely no money off of our projects. We are not out to hurt anyone. I credit all sources and point listeners in the direction of finding those sources to support them. Music in our projects is turned down low and constantly has sound and voices playing over it. However, if anyone has a specific issue, please come to me about it. I will gladly adjust anything that needs to be so. Anything to keep the hard work, time, and love put into this group's work available for all.

Once again, all projects are working again. Streaming is currently unavailable on the majority of projects outside of the Post-Production Podcast. Only the main Black Butler projects and In French can be streamed. The Story of Will the Reaper can still be seen over on YouTube. I once again thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment